Simple ways to free up space on your Iphone
Tired of the tabs that show up on your iphone saying ” you cannot take a pic “, ” storage almost full ” ? Yeah, me too!
There are some tips and tricks to clearing up that annoying cached data on your iPhone, without deleting your photos.
1. Go through all the steps of renting a movie, but don’t actually rent it.
2. Delete unnecessary or unused applications.
3. Delete older texts
Do you really need to save all of those messages from years ago? Get rid of old conversations you’re never going to go back and look at ever again. Go to settings-> messages -> tick off keep messages for 30 days and enjoy your extra storage space.
4. Stop Using My Photo Stream
5. HDR mode saves two versions of photos – don’t keep both.
6. Clear your browser cache
7. Get rid of automatic app updates.