Oh it’s that time again…!!!
Brace yourself for the holidays! The fourth and final Mercury Retrograde cycle of 2016 starts on 19 Decemer and ends on 8 January 2017. The retrograde period will begin in Capricorn and then Mercury will step back into Sagittarius. This is a great time for revisiting, redoing, and reconnecting with people, projects, and circumstances from the past. Our ‘capricious neighbor’ wants to make us stop, look and understand things better, before we move forwards again.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MERCURY GOES RETROGRADE?
Have you ever feel like nobody understands you? Your cell phone erases itself, people argue over nonsense, traffic sucks, and your computer crashes as you’re typing the last sentence? You can blame Mercury retrograde!!! Being one of the nearest planet to earth it affect us more than we think. Mercury rules all types of communication, whether it is writing, speaking, social media and technology. You might find yourself getting into bizarre arguments about nothing at all. It’s like everyone you know has suddenly gone mad! Expect to hear super-loud complainings these days (especially from Gemini or Virgo, since both are ruled by Mercury). Also phones and computers may not be your friends at this time, but Ta-Daaa… I’ve made a quick guide to survive Mercury Retrograde for you my loves.
- Be sure not to take things too personally. People will often say thinks they didn’t mean around this time, because their thinking is clouded so try to use much more humor and be positive.
- Pause and breathe before speaking. Repeat yourself if necessary and ask lots of questions too. Communication can be a mess right now, but do your best to get as much information as you can to avoid any misunderstanding.
- Back up your data. Read all emails and documents before you send! And double –chechk any information youre given. Remember that everyone around us is as confused as we are so the best thing we can do is being directly with each other.
- Finish things you started a while ago. This will be a perfect time to work on your Cv or personal mission statement. During Mercury retrograde we thing slowly and act carefully. So let’s spent this time doing useful things.
- Get together with old friends, reminisce and laugh! Its time to get a bit nostalgic and sentimental. Use this time to move back spiritually and look at what the universe is trying to show to you.
- Practice forgiveness. Forget and forgive. Its time to be good to yourself and the people around you, now, more than ever!
- Don’t make new friends ,or new romantic relationships during Mercury retrograde. Is definitely not the appropriate time to start new things (I know, Im shocked too)
- Don’t buy new vehicles,electronic equipment or gadgets (unless they come with a good return/repair policy) and please be gentle with your computer or phone they’ll not be forever slow.
- Don’t run into the arms/bed of an ex. This time is about temptations and turning backs , but Mercury reunions aren’t always meant to last. So just, don’t!!!
- Don’t leave late for flights or appointments. Mercury retrograde affects all modes of travel, so try to have everything ready the night before, and keep you keys near the door, always! lol😂
Mercury retrograde is a great opportunity to handle unfinished business. Most of us start a million things that we don’t complete. Now, more than ever, is the right time to look at things with clear eyes. One of the best ways to cope with it is to just “go with the flow”. Allow Mercury Retrograde energy to wash over you like the powerful teacher that it is, and you’ll be fresh and ready when it goes direct.
Fingers crossed for the next few weeks, and best of luck to you!
Xoxoxo. . .