Albanians in fashion: Designers from newcomers to experienced
We have previously talked about the international famous fashion designer but what about talking for Albanian Fashion Designers in the fashion industry. Fashion has always been tough to everyone and creating something pleasurable for the eye of the critics and the major public is the challenge for our designers. Albanians have always had some interesting individual elements spread through all the world who possessed unique talents. That is why I choose to write this article as tribute to them, newcomers or beginners to those with a lot of influence!
- First designer we will talk about is a newcomer and has a unique style of drawing. He is Armand Mehidri and you can find his work on facebook and instagram as Fashion Illustrations by Armand Mehidri.
- Second designer we will talk about is a talented young architect with a passion for design and his works are completely unknown yet. That’s why sashay down will spoil them from you. His name is Donald Kamberaj and these are some of his best pieces exclusively for our blog.
- Third designer I choose to talk about is Ermelinda Manos. Manos honed her skills in the fashion industry by gaining experience in a variety of areas from working as a dresser to a fashion stylist on runways shows for Armani Prive, Chanel Resort, Teen Vogue, Macy’s Passport, Nordstrom’s, Miss Universe as well as multiple campaign ads, national commercials and film. Born Albanian raised in Athens and now living in L.A. Ermelinda has some very interesting looks to show the world.
She is working now internationally and selling her brand. Let’s take a glimpse into her work.
- Fourth designer we want to talk about is Bela Maci. I have meet her personally in a TedxTirana event where she was invited to show her handcrafting abilities. She has always created everything handmade in a very peculiar alternative way. Let’s take a glimpse on this designer artwork.
- Another stylist and designer that we want to talk about is Enada At’Nikolla. She is the fifth designer of this list and with her grace and experience she owns an atelier of fashion that is always favorite by a lot of our tv show stars. Let’s take a glimpse at Enada work.
- Sixth and last designer is our cherry on the pie Valdrin Sahiti. He is experienced, his work are well known and he is an all stars favorite. He is with an eye on the past and with a step on the future to create something that will always leave us gagging. Enjoy his artwork and go find him in every social media.
So that was all folks! I hope you enjoyed the Albanian creations fashion trip